Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jumping Beans

We currently have 2 1/2 feet of snow in our front yard and it is snowing as I type. The ever ending saga of being housebound in the winter with kids that challenges every mother has officially arrived at the Hansen household this week. So today I called up a few girls in my neighborhood and we all caravanned to the Kangaroo Zoo. The Kangaroo Zoo is a warehouse filled with inflatible bouncing toys for kids. Julia and all her little buddies jumped for 2 hours straight. Luke had a great time hanging on to Mom for dear life everytime I tried to put him on a bouncy toy. Eventually he decided to venture off on his own as he tried to see how fast his new little walking legs could take him.
Tonight I am grateful to the 3 Moms in my neighborhood who ventured off with me, Julia, and Luke. It was so fun to visit with these 3 girls and hear that my frustrations as a mother are pretty common.

PS-Sorry forgot the camera today.

No comments: