Friday, October 24, 2008

On the most hectic of days, the most practical things in life draw my greatest appreciation. Today was one of those days as we headed to dreaded (only to mothers whose children will not stay in the carts) grocery store. I have 2 amazing friends coming into town this weekend and I wanted to have more than 2 day old rice, 1/2 a gallon of milk, and moldy green onions in the frig- so I made the venture.

So... today I make a shoutout to the individual who invented the "car" cart at grocery stores. I am eternally grateful to him/her. I can fit 2 children and groceries in 1 cart!!! Now granted Julia ended up in the grocery portion of the cart by the end of the trip, but the "car" cart seat became a great place for milk and the 24 boxes of Go-Gurt I got for $12 (50cents a piece)!

No comments: