Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monkeys & Bananas

I remember when Julia was finally delivered the very first thing I wanted to know was her Apgar score (the measure of how healthy your baby is at the time of delivery). It had been a horrific 24 hour labor that ended with a C-section and I was so relieved that my little baby was healthy.



Today I am still truly amazed at how healthy and vibrant my children are. This is a blessing as a mother that I feel I take advantage on a daily basis. However, I try to remind myself of this fact when I find my little 2 year old monkey in the craziest places. Here are some pictures that testify to this fact. Julia was able to accomplish all of these feats in just our short walk to the park and back home.








1 comment:

Lynne said...

Amen!!! How in the world did she get on the garbage can!!!!